Your Donation Fights Human Trafficking by Giving Safety, Education, and Self-Worth to Kids, and Job Skills to Women
When you donate to Friends of WPC Nepal, you are giving kids, women, and families in Nepal who have escaped or are at risk of human trafficking a different path forward.
You are freeing them from the desperation of poverty, broken families, abuse, neglect, discrimination against low castes, and other root causes of human trafficking in Nepal, which is a hotspot for labor and sex trafficking.
Those who get ensnared in human trafficking lose everything.
Your gift to Friends of WPC Nepal:
- Gives at-risk and rescued kids a permanent safe place to live
- Provides kids in the safe home with food, health care, security, loving supervision, a community of friends, and education, which is not free in Nepal
- Empowers women through a 6-month vocational tailoring program so they can provide for themselves and their families.
- Funds community outreaches to educate families and kids about human trafficking, and to reduce the number of adults being labor trafficked overseas
- Creates a safe home community where all are valued equally – regardless of caste
Checks can be mailed to:
Friends of WPC Nepal
PO Box 349
Wheaton, IL 60187
Click here to give a one-time gift or become a monthly sponsor!