Hetauda House Construction Photos — The New Human Trafficking Safe Home in Nepal
You made it to a secret page! These construction photos and this page can’t be found through our regular website. It’s only for you — the subscribers and members of the Friends of WPC Nepal newsletter.
But in this case, you can feel free to share the secret!
Go ahead and share the link to these incredible photos on your social media accounts.
The Hetauda House is being built right before your eyes!
What are these pictures showing?
This will be the new and permanent Women’s Protection Center in Hetauda, Nepal.
It will be home to more than 60 women and kids who have escaped, avoided, or survived human trafficking, forced labor, sexual abuse, and exploitation in Nepal and India. In this new home, they will:
- Eat wholesome regular meals
- Receive love and care from adults who are devoted to their well-being, security, and future
- Get education from the best private school available in Hetauda
- Make lifelong friends
This home represents a triumph on so many levels:
- For the city of Hetauda
- For the kids and women who are conquering what human trafficking has done to their lives
- For you and everyone else who has supported and given to WPC or the Hetauda House campaign over the last few years.
Now keep going and look at the rest of the pictures!
In case you missed it: The reason we’re building this home:
Share these photos on Facebook and other social media sites!
Tell the story of the Women’s Protection Center in Nepal!